Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oh, Look! Another Pointless Post. Oops.

People.
Something big has happened.
I mean HUGE!
It'll blow your socks off.

Okay, so maybe it's not that big to you, but it's big to me: my sister got a blog.
No, not the sister that's a writer. The one that doesn't write at all. The one who doesn't even really like reading. Folks, this is nigh unto a miracle.
Okay, I'll stop picking on her. I'm just happy, and a wee bit excited. Welcome to Blogsphere, Puffin Muffin!

I have nothing else to say.
No. Really. Right now I ought to be editing. I started a group on facebook to post my superhero story. I said I would post twice a week. It's been a week and I haven't added any new scenes. My friends are threatening to pull out the pitchforks and torches. (Well, maybe they haven't, but that's the vibe I'm getting.) I made a promise to post at least one scene today. I haven't done it yet, and I have about an hour before I have to get ready for church.
Aaaaand now my sister wants to watch Lost. I think I'll sneak upstairs to work. I haven't spent quiet time in my room in forever because of Sasha. Who, by the way, is acting strangely angelic lately. I think she's sick.
Yup. I'm done.
Wow. That was sadly brief.

2 comments:

  1. Pitchforks and torches? Are you nuts?




    I'm going for a herd of Lions and Tigers and Bears...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a thought.... With that in mind, I'm off to edit some more. :)

    ReplyDelete